These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
We collect personal information about you when you visit one of our stores, use our Websites ("Websites"), or use our web or mobile device applications ("Mobile Apps") or if you communicate with us by phone, e-mail and social media. We refer to our Websites and Mobile device Apps collectively as "Online Services".
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number and other contact information, transaction information, such as the product you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details which are anonymised as per PCI DSS recommended standards.
- Information about you like your employment details, financial position and information taken from identification documents like your passport or driving licence when we review your application for insurance or loans offered by selected third parties’ partners
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you're using our Online Services, the information we collect includes:
- Account information, like your username, password, and other identifiers or credentials you use to access our online services or to buy our products and services, details of your shopping preferences, such as your favourite brands and products, as well as which of our stores you prefer to shop in
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe to our services or request further services and/or information from us.
- Details of your visits to the Website, in-store WIFI or App and the resources that you access. Examples include ads that you click, device information and location
- IP address and cookie data
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products at our stores or through our contact centre
- Register or use our Online Services including mobile device applications
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
- Use our Wi-Fi networks or other in-store tech
- Enter one of our competitions or when you complete one of our customer surveys
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback
- Use interactive features of our Online Services.